Win a Delbert McClinton Sandy Beaches Cruise Package
Our fall membership drive is underway and we are striving to reach our goal of $80,000. WSGE is committed to providing you with a great mix of music along with quality NPR News and community affairs programs. In order to continue this broadcast service your financial support is urgently needed.
When you donate Now thru Friday, October 11 at midnight, you’ll automatically be entered in the drawing for one (1) balcony cabin for two (2) guests on the Delbert McClinton Sandy Beaches Cruise sailing January 11-18, 2020 on the Holland America Zuiderdam from Fort Lauderdale Florida to Half Moon Cay, Bahamas and San Juan, Puerto Rico. (Approximate value $5,600). Winner must be 21 years of age or older, unless accompanied by an adult over the age of 25 in the same cabin. This prize can only be used for Sandy Beaches Cruise 26. It is non-transferrable and may not be redeemed for cash. More information is available at https://www.sandybeachescruises.com/. Included as part of the prize package is a $300 Visa Card to assist with any incidental expenses.
Terms and Conditions:
The Cruise Prize includes: Admission to all concerts & songwriter sessions, all meals at the Main Dining Room, Lido Buffet, outdoor grills & room service, use of ships pool areas and use of ships health & fitness center.
Winner is responsible for:
- Air and ground transportation to and from Port Everglades (Fort Lauderdale, Florida).
- Port taxes of $250 per person, due on Thursday, October 30.
- Having a passport that will be valid for six months after cruise dates (July 30, 2020).
- Arriving in Fort Lauderdale a day prior to the ship’s departure (in case of inclement weather).
- Gratuities of $14 per person/ per day (paid on board with credit card).
- Casino charges.
- Spa services
- Meals, events or tours in any port
- Sandy Beaches Cruise pre party; pre cruise hotel or post cruise hotel
- Alcohol or other beverages.
- Travel Insurance.
- Calling 1-800-Delbert ASAP to complete reservation.
- Completing a W-9 Form.
The winner will be announced on Saturday, October 12th at 6 p.m. No Donation is required to enter. To do so, please fill out the form below. Minimum Restrictions: Drawings are offered only to legal U.S. residents 18 years of age or older at the time of entry. Limit one winner per household per pledge drive or fundraising period. Limit one winner per immediate family. Please click link for full contest rules.